| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in April is quite mild at 12.1 °C (53.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of water is deposited during on average 10 days.
- In April the heavens above Venice are fair having an average of a moderate 5:54 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Venice, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: