| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in December is cool at 3.35 °C (38.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. Only 53.7mm (2.1in) of water descends across on average 8 days.
- In December the skies in Venice are gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:42 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 8:56 long with an average length of 8:46.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Venice, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: