| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in February is cool at 4.45 °C (40.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic sleet, rain or snow. Only 54.2mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 6 days.
- In February the heavens above Venice are dull having on average merely 3:15 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Venice, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: