| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in January is very cool at 2.45 °C (36.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with periodic sleet, snow or rain. Only 58.1mm (2.3in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 6 days.
- In January the blue above Venice is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:46 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:08.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Venice, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: