| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in May is very mild at 16.75 °C (62.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 68.7mm (2.7in) of fluid precipitates during on average 11 days.
- The blue above Venice is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:00 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 15:24 long with an average length of 14:53.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Venice, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: