Weather in November in Venice
|| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 87.3mm (3.4in) of water is released across on average 9 days.
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The blue above Venice is very dim with an average of a scanty 2:25 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean temperature in Venice is a little cool at 7.85 °C ( 46.13 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:27.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Venice, italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: