- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean temperature in Venice is a little cool at 7.85 °C (46.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 87.3mm (3.4in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Venice is very dim with on average a scanty 2:25 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:27.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Venice, Italy
Venice Weather in November Discussion
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: