| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in November is a little cool at 7.85 °C (46.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 87.3mm (3.4in) of fluid is dropped during on average 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Venice are very dim with an average of a scanty 2:25 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:27.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Venice, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: