Weather in November in Venice
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:27.
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain, sleet or snow. Just 87.3mm (3.4in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 9 days.
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice is a little cool at 7.85 °C (46.13 °F).
- The blue above Venice is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:25 of radiant sunshine per day.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Venice, Italy
Venice Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: