| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Venice in October is mild at 13.75 °C (56.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 69mm (2.7in) of water accrues across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Venice is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:17 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Venice October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Venice, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Venice: