Climate of Venice, Italy Average Weather
- Venice, italy, 45°30'N, 12°21'E, 6 m (20 ft)
- Venice has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Venice is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 801 mm (31.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2105 hours.
- If Venice were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: